Friday, May 02, 2008

Ann's Story Part 14: Planning too far ahead

Jan. 16, 2003
To the social worker

I understand that it is awfully early to be talking about this, but it is complicated. We go to Maine every summer for about 2 weeks. Carl came with us one time and went to respite (because he was supposed to have registered for summer school). This summer my friend wants to come and she keeps asking me if I know when we are going.
We would be delighted to have Ann go along. When will you have the summer schedule for activities for the kids? I would like to plan the trip for a time when she can come (if she may come). If you all do not think it is a good idea for her to go then I would like to go when she is doing something else that she would enjoy.
I know that it is early, but let me know when you can

I almost did not post this one. It is so sad now. We never got this far.

Part 15

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be open for a little while, then I will be shutting them off. The blog will stay, but I do not want either to moderate comments or leave the blog available to spammers.