Saturday, May 17, 2008

Ann Story Part 36: Wanting to Take It Back

3/17/02
to my friend

So I have been sad all day. Of course now I am thinking about whether I will be able to work on Ann and Andrew's relationship.

Of course it was right to alert Ruby. There needs to be a back-up plan. It is even possible that they will work out something that will be even better for Ann.
But maybe I will be able to help them to find better ways to deal with each other.

Sigh.

What should happen of course is that Mandy should get out of Challenge work. I just don't seem to be able to let that one go. It seems highly unlikely that she will ever do that, but it would be nice.

Ann really needs a dedicated parent and no other kids...at least none that are younger, or too close in age. But I understand why Ann bothers Andrew so much. When Ann gets angry she is so intimidating. She is loud and aggressive...down right scary.

But I just go round in circles...maybe Andrew and Ann will move to a better relationship...maybe they won't...maybe they will, now that I understand better what is going on maybe I can help Ann to get along with Andrew.


I thought I had until the end of the school year. Ann would go home every Monday and every other weekend. That would give us all some rest. We would make it. I had 10 weeks to work a miracle, and a good social worker preparing a back-up plan in case I could not pull it off. Whatever was going to happen, it was going to be okay. I had time.

Part 37

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be open for a little while, then I will be shutting them off. The blog will stay, but I do not want either to moderate comments or leave the blog available to spammers.