Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Un-Update on Frankie

When I got home with Andrew I got a message from Hubby Darling.

It went something like this: "Frankie is coming Thursday, not Friday."

"That's what I told the worker I preferred. What time on Thursday?"

"I don't know. I told him you know our schedule better than I do."

"Okay. Is he going to call back?"

"I gave him your cell number."

"Was it the same guy -- the mental health worker -- or was it the state case worker?"

"I don't know."

Great. If I get any real news I will be sure to pass it on.

Still no word on school records.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be open for a little while, then I will be shutting them off. The blog will stay, but I do not want either to moderate comments or leave the blog available to spammers.