Friday, August 17, 2007

Botched Registration

Well, we messed up.

New student registration ended at noon. We went in right after lunch.

We got to see his transcript for the first time. He has completed one semester of high school. I don't know, and can't find out until Monday whether the school even offers the second semester of English, Pre-Algebra, and US History1 in the fall term.

If they don't, than that would be another reason to consider the Alternative High.

I have a head ache. It isn't a problem that I can solve. Hubby is on it.

I'm going to try to think about something else entirely.

1 comment:

Comments will be open for a little while, then I will be shutting them off. The blog will stay, but I do not want either to moderate comments or leave the blog available to spammers.