Monday, June 19, 2006

visit with social worker

So we recently had a re-licensing visit at which we were asked if we had any concerns. I said that I missed the days when the social workers could just hang out with the kids one-on-one for no particular reason.

Today Evan's social worker called to ask if I minded if she picked Evan up after school and took him out for a soda or something.

Probably a coincidence, huh?

Update: the social worker denies knowing anything about my expression of concern. She does admit to discovering that she was overdue for a home visit. I have no reason to disbelieve her.

next on evan

1 comment:

  1. So you don't think it was the gentle hint?

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be open for a little while, then I will be shutting them off. The blog will stay, but I do not want either to moderate comments or leave the blog available to spammers.