Monday, June 12, 2006

Off to school

I have stomach cramps. I'm nauseous, and just a little light headed.

Flu?

No. I just dropped Evan off at the high school.

Last night...I don't know if I want to put this in the blog or not. Yesterday he worked from 11:00am until 2:00, although he was scheduled to work until 7:00. He spent the whole day in his room. I coaxed him out for a while late in the evening, but that was it. When I coaxed him out...well...I'm not certain of anything, but I did not like the look of his pupils. They seemed to me to be too small for the dim light. I don't know anything for sure.

But he got up this morning and got ready without any coaxing at all. He said that going back to school was weirder than he thought it would be. When I asked how he said, "It's just...'whoa.' I know that doesn't explain it, but it does."

I am doing deep breathing exercises.

God grant me the serenity...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be open for a little while, then I will be shutting them off. The blog will stay, but I do not want either to moderate comments or leave the blog available to spammers.