Friday, June 09, 2006

Respite surprise

I came home to a message on my maching, "Beth, this is Mandy. Sorry I did not call you earlier in the week, but I've been really busy. I'll bring S. over tomorrow sometime. Give me a call so I know when is good for you."

OMG!!! That's right. I said I would do respite for her in June. I called her back. S. is coming tomorrow and will be staying until the 18th. Saturday is the Pride Parade, to which Mandy said S will be happy to go.

I had completely forgotten.

Mandy assures me that S. is a wonderful young woman whom I will enjoy very much. I don't doubt it. Kids are always wonderful on respite. No matter what has been going on at home, when they get to the respite place they turn into angels.

1 comment:

  1. I forget things like that sometimes too.

    Just too much going on.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be open for a little while, then I will be shutting them off. The blog will stay, but I do not want either to moderate comments or leave the blog available to spammers.