Friday, June 09, 2006

Re-licensing

Today is our relicensing visit. I called the social worker who does that to ask if we should get any documents together. It turns out that much of what we used to do every three years is now done yearly. So I need:

-to replace the batteries in all the smoke (4) and carbon monoxide detectors (1.
-photocopy our driver's license, home and car insurance policies
-see if I can find Hubby's TB test report form that he forgot to mail in (that fortunatly does not have to be done every year)

After this meeting I will have to get copies of our driving record and we will both have to get our doctor to sign a letter saying that we are healthy enough to do this.

Social worker guy will walk through the house counting the fire extinguishers and checking the alarms while at the same making sure we have not let other people move in or done work on the house without telling them.

I don't mind the visit at all. I do dislike the documentation end of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be open for a little while, then I will be shutting them off. The blog will stay, but I do not want either to moderate comments or leave the blog available to spammers.