Monday, October 01, 2007

A friend?

I've been getting some really good feedback on the I need help post -- so thanks and keep it coming.

Today Frankie came home asking if he could go to his friend's house. You may remember that on the weekend he had no friends, but by the time he got home he did. Hubby drove him over, though he insisted it was close enough to walk, in order to do the whole parent meeting parent thing. Here's hoping!

I also got approval to schedule Frankie's neuropsych eval. It will probably take a couple of weeks, but I'll get it on the calendar anyway.

And then we shall see if it gives us a clearer picture and some guidance, or it it will just be one more thing in his confusing and contradictory file.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be open for a little while, then I will be shutting them off. The blog will stay, but I do not want either to moderate comments or leave the blog available to spammers.