Thursday, October 25, 2007

Before you ask...

Hubby announced last night that he wants a break for a while. No new kids.

Not disagreeing I said, "How long?"

He said, "I don't know. Several months. If they call before it had better be a very, very special kid."

I nodded.

In other words, situation pretty close to normal.

I won't hope, as I did before, that they actually look for the right kid, but if one of the ones who needs us comes along, they should call.

But hopefully not for a month or two, at least. It would be nice to have the bedroom available to Evan for the holidays, and I need to catch up on a lot of sleep.

At least two months. Four would be okay. They could call next summer. Unless Evan wants to stay here next summer. He could have the room. They could call us in a year.

That part where I need sleep? Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be open for a little while, then I will be shutting them off. The blog will stay, but I do not want either to moderate comments or leave the blog available to spammers.