Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Where did I leave the drama?

I have a colleague who drops by periodically for the "latest installment." He says he keeps wondering if I will just not have one.

He just came by, "So?"

"Well, we got a call last night. Remember the girl who stayed over before because her foster sister appeared to be going into labor? Well now the foster sister is being induced and the girl is with us for one or two nights."

He asked me if, in the moments between all the activity and problems, I ever get bored.

I told him no, I don't get bored. I enjoy the peace and quiet.

Although I do have a nagging feeling like I have misplaced or fogotten something and just can't remember what it is.

1 comment:

  1. I won't say what I was thinking.

    Oh well, tomorrow will be better (so I keep telling myself).

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be open for a little while, then I will be shutting them off. The blog will stay, but I do not want either to moderate comments or leave the blog available to spammers.