Sunday, May 28, 2006

The results are in. I am:

I don't normally do this, but I could not resist this time. I saw this on Granny's blog and Andrew answered the questions for me. (Just like with Granny there is alot of empty space...just scroll down.)

I answered the questions for Andrew. He is Jean-Luc Picard

Your results:
You are Deanna Troi

































Deanna Troi
70%
Will Riker
60%
Jean-Luc Picard
55%
Beverly Crusher
55%
Uhura
50%
Geordi LaForge
50%
An Expendable Character (Redshirt)
50%
Spock
47%
James T. Kirk (Captain)
40%
Chekov
30%
Data
30%
Mr. Scott
25%
Worf
15%
Leonard McCoy (Bones)
10%
Mr. Sulu
0%
You are a caring and loving individual.
You understand people's emotions and
you are able to comfort and counsel them.


Click here to take the Star Trek Personality Quiz

3 comments:

  1. me, too. I was Deanna, too

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I was Geordie.

    That strange thing with the meme is evidently a glitch, not something either of us did. I didn't know enough to try to fix it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bummer. I was an expendable character, a redshirt. You know -- the one person with lines in an episode that you don't know and then of course dies.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be open for a little while, then I will be shutting them off. The blog will stay, but I do not want either to moderate comments or leave the blog available to spammers.