Friday, May 05, 2006

I updated the blog roll.

One Family's Journey and Am I Nuts? are blogs by people just beginning the journey.

Under "Links" you can find the discussion group for progressive foster parents. It's a new group.

I have also recently found Life Unscripted which is a blog by a social worker.

I so far have limited the Blog Roll to foster/kinship caregivers and adopters of older children. I am thinking about adding a category for other people somehow connected to foster care. I feel like Life Unscripted and Sunshine Girl On A Rainy Day should be there. Don't know what to call the category though.

What's a good category for former foster youth and social workers?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be open for a little while, then I will be shutting them off. The blog will stay, but I do not want either to moderate comments or leave the blog available to spammers.