Saturday, May 13, 2006

a not so small miracle

As I have previously mentioned, Evan and Andrew have been having short, civilized conversations.

Last evening was the first Friday evening that Andrew was home without plans. He and Evan talked about a video game, and then Andrew said, "You want to go play?"

And then they went to the rec room and played. They took a break for dinner and then they played some more. Finally they came upstairs and together had wonderful time picking on me.

All told, I think they spent five hours interacting.

Amazing.

1 comment:

  1. Let's hear it for small miracles.

    Happy Mother's Day if I don't get back before then.

    I've trying to get a post for each of my mothers up (with pictures) but blogger is not cooperating.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be open for a little while, then I will be shutting them off. The blog will stay, but I do not want either to moderate comments or leave the blog available to spammers.