Friday, June 08, 2007

Pride

And oh yeah...


Tomorrow is our Pride Day and I won't be there for the first time in seven years.


And it is my own fault. I agreed to something that I didn't have to agree to because I didn't think it would be that big of a deal. Especially this year when I know how very unorganized the organization committee has been. I thought I would rather miss it than go to something that was thrown together, not advertised, poorly attended and filled with people complaining when they didn't do anything to make it any better.


People like me.


Whine, whine, whine, whine, whine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be open for a little while, then I will be shutting them off. The blog will stay, but I do not want either to moderate comments or leave the blog available to spammers.