Friday, June 08, 2007

It will be funny later

Really...I promised him in the future he will tell the story and laugh. He doesn't believe me though.

I mean, it's your thirteenth birthday and all your friends decide that it would be really fun to urinate on an old dog toy, toss it over a tree branch, and hit it with a stick sending p*ss flying everywhere.

What's not funny about that?

Okay, so the part where the sleep-over gets cancelled and all the parents are called to take the friends home wasn't fun at the time, but it can certainly be worked into the anecdote.

But he doesn't believe me.

7 comments:

  1. you have to love 13 year old boys! it's really all that keeps them alive! are quietly laughing yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I am laughing my ass off! That is truly funny.

    But why did you cancel the sleepover? Surely you laughed as well...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's boys for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you are a brave and good Mama - I'm not sure how I would have handled that.

    But I would laugh years later, probably.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooooooooooooooooh I can't even begin to comment on this. Let my laughter speak volumes. I only wish there had been a camera to catch the look on your face when you figured out what was going on and his face as he tried to explain it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:49 AM

    Oh my word.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous2:36 PM

    they are keeping you busy at your house....LOL

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be open for a little while, then I will be shutting them off. The blog will stay, but I do not want either to moderate comments or leave the blog available to spammers.