Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Update on Miss E

I've been driving Miss E to school every morning. We have settled into a non-awkward quietness, with occassional conversation. She usually comes out of the house without being called. I only call her if it has got to the point where I need to leave. Once last week I got caught up in a puzzle I was doing while I waited and time slipped by. I called her, but she was just waking up so I had to leave her.

She is clearly tired and stressed, but she is holding it together. She is doing evening classes on top of her regular schedule and anticipates have earned her diplomma by her birthday mid-summer.

Just in case you were wondering...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be open for a little while, then I will be shutting them off. The blog will stay, but I do not want either to moderate comments or leave the blog available to spammers.