Saturday, September 23, 2006

Shopping with Evan

Took Evan shopping today, although it turned out that he took me.

We split up in the mall and went to buy pants.

Has anyone out there tried to buy pants lately? It seems that someone figured out that women are more likely to buy a pair of pants if they are size lower than the pair they wore last. A little of size drift is one thing, but it has got the point now where the size numbers are meaningless. I have pants now in three different sizes that all fit me. Very frustrating.

I was just getting ready to pay for the pants when Evan found me.

"Are you finished?"

"I thought I might look for shirts, but I don't know if I have the energy."

"I'll help. We can find you something stylish that's still middle-aged."

It took a little while, but he did manage to find some clothes that I liked, were cute, and respectful on someone of my advanced age.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be open for a little while, then I will be shutting them off. The blog will stay, but I do not want either to moderate comments or leave the blog available to spammers.