Thursday, September 07, 2006

Problems in perspective

As Gawdessness pointed out this morning, what FosterAbba and FosterEema are dealing with right now makes every problem the rest of us might have seem trivial.

I warn you. If you are like me you will have to lock yourself in the bathroom to cry for a while, so don't read it just before you have to go somewhere looking presentable.

If there is anything to be grateful for, it is that little girl made it to their home. Let us hope that the nightmare is over and she will never be in danger again.

1 comment:

  1. I was over there before I showed up here. Alpha order you know. Gawdessness is in the B's.

    Although sometimes I start at the bottom.

    They are amazing people. I was reading stoically until I reached the part about the little girl missing her abuser.

    My mind knows that is often the case but my heart can't take it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be open for a little while, then I will be shutting them off. The blog will stay, but I do not want either to moderate comments or leave the blog available to spammers.