Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Comments appreciated

Margaret writes in a comment to my Becoming a little more anonymous:

That's one of the hard things about blogging. Sure we give our kids nicknames and so forth, but if someone really wanted to they could figure out a lot about us.

I think censoring yourself a bit is smart. But if you go password-protected, please, please keep me in the loop. Your experience and knowledge is valuable for me. I've already learned a lot from you. I've been able to "forgive" myself for saying no to Boy Wonder largely because of your blog.


So maybe it is because I am a little sleep-deprived, or because I just came from the counselor where I talked about Evan's issues, but Margaret's comment actually brought tears to my eyes. Really.

I write for myself, but I also hope that what I write helps someone else.

It is wonderful to know that the blog has done that. Really.

Thank you for saying so Margaret.

2 comments:

  1. You're welcome. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:48 PM

    Let me second that. You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be open for a little while, then I will be shutting them off. The blog will stay, but I do not want either to moderate comments or leave the blog available to spammers.