Monday, April 03, 2006

Why I like working with my agency

The social worker sent me an email. She said that they approved getting me the ticket but they want to know two things. First, would I prefer to spend the night, trying to do it all in one day sounds pretty exhausting. Second, could Hubby go too?

What do I think? Hmmm....let's see. They are offering to buy us plane tickets and pay for a hotel room in...some place really cool. We will be able to spend time with Evan, and we will get a night off on our own, no kids at all.

Tough call, but I think we will both go.

Next: preparing to go

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be open for a little while, then I will be shutting them off. The blog will stay, but I do not want either to moderate comments or leave the blog available to spammers.