Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Disappointment

There was a voice mail on my phone and I asked Brian to listen to it while I drove.

"Carl is coming!" He told me. Carl is having trouble replacing his ID where he lives. Given that he is 23 and has no ID of any sort, they are reluctant to believe him. However he is in the computer in this state. He decided he had to come up and present himself and get a new ID.

Brian of course was thrilled.

I wondered why he was really coming.

Then I got home and got another call from him. He realized that he can request an ID from our state from where he is. They will mail it to him. He will try to visit us sometime, but doesn't need to now.

And now Brian is wailing from a broken heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be open for a little while, then I will be shutting them off. The blog will stay, but I do not want either to moderate comments or leave the blog available to spammers.