Friday, December 08, 2006

He'll come back

Conversations with Evan.

Yesterday:

Evan: I'm thinking about just leaving my lap desk* here. I think it would be
safer here
.
Me: Really? It should be fine at your Grandma's. It doesn't take
up much space
.

Today:
Me: You know I think we could keep your lap desk here without any problem.
Evan: Okay
Me: Besides, then you have to come back to get it.
Evan. YEAH, that's why I suggested it.


He is also leaving his bicycle.

____
*The lap desk is a really nice one which he uses with his laptop all the time. It is one of his Favorite Things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be open for a little while, then I will be shutting them off. The blog will stay, but I do not want either to moderate comments or leave the blog available to spammers.