Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Four Days

Yep, that's it, four days.

I have the meals planned, he is making headway on getting packed, and I think we are all going to make it.

I wish I had more to tell you, but that is about it.

I did change my blogging name. I was looking for something new, something interesting, something clearly not my own name. I wanted a name that was associated with goodness and strength.

Andrew came up with Yondalla. Extra points to anyone who knows who she is without having to do an Internet search.

Now I just have to edit old posts and replace the old name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be open for a little while, then I will be shutting them off. The blog will stay, but I do not want either to moderate comments or leave the blog available to spammers.