Thursday, October 23, 2008

Another Blog

My notification box is a widget from Google Reader. When you add a blog to Google Reader the time stamp is not the date or time at which it was originally published, but the time at which it first came into Reader. So, you know that you are the first person to subscribe to a blog when all the posts come in stamped NOW. Well, that is what just happened to the newest blog on the blog roll:

Families R Built with Love.

I'm pretty sure that Lee is the same person who has been commenting for a while, but I just figured out she has been blogging as well. By late afternoon it will be different, but for now the entire notification box is filled with her posts! That should generate some traffic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be open for a little while, then I will be shutting them off. The blog will stay, but I do not want either to moderate comments or leave the blog available to spammers.