Saturday, December 15, 2007

He Passed!

Andrew passed his driving test. This means that at the moment Andrew is the proud owner of a sealed envelop, which on Monday will allow him to get an actual license. If you wish to offer him congratulations, here is a link to his blog.

Speaking of his blog, the reason he started it was that I assured him that it would get his creative juices going so he could write his college application essay. It worked and the essay is written. I don't know if he plans on continuing the blog. I will suggest to him that he post his final essay though.

1 comment:

  1. Cool. We were just talking about grades and such in order for our kids to get to drive. They are only 12, but I want to encourage them early on that driving is a privelege not a right at 16.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be open for a little while, then I will be shutting them off. The blog will stay, but I do not want either to moderate comments or leave the blog available to spammers.