Saturday, October 14, 2006

Just so much love all around

So I really, really was going to mention anyway. Really.

Trey of Daddy, Papa, and Me is writing a powerful coming out story. He is currently on the second post, which he indicates is of a set of five.

I really did plan on mentioning it and sending you all over. And I would have got around to it no matter no what.

Why am I nervous that you might not believe me? Well, Trey just said some very nice things about me. You might think this mention is just a thank-you. I certainly thank him, but the story is definitely worth reading all on its own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be open for a little while, then I will be shutting them off. The blog will stay, but I do not want either to moderate comments or leave the blog available to spammers.