Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Girlfriends

He broke up with the latest girlfriend today, because she used to be best friends with the last girlfriend (not the one that he dated for five minutes or the one that he never really dated but was flirting with, the one he actually dated for a while and whose life is deeply complicated and dramatic). Anyway, they've been fighting and he's been pulled into the middle somehow and he just had enough and said that he wasn't dating either of them...so there! He done. He's out of it.

He thinks he will just not date anyone for a while.

And he was texting all the way home. I asked who. It was one of the two girls.

"I thought you said that you were out of the whole thing, escaping the drama."

"Well, now that I am not dating either one of them I can be friends with both of them."

Yeah. Good luck with that.

You know, seriously, I thought that straight boys would have less drama in the romantic lives. Really.

1 comment:

  1. bahahaha Friend's with BOTH of them. hahaha That's rich!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be open for a little while, then I will be shutting them off. The blog will stay, but I do not want either to moderate comments or leave the blog available to spammers.