Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Sick and Tired

Not in the metaphorical, fed up and can't take it anymore sick and tired.

In the literal, virus attacking my body and exhausted sense of the phrase.

It's just a cold, but by Panaceia and Hygia (I know you've heard that cleanliness is next to godliness, but did you know that Hygia was a goddess?), I wish I could crawl back into bed.

I will still be driving Miss E after she moves. Some part of my brain knows that that is good news, that I would miss seeing her daily if I were not. Another part is pouting because the new house is 10, not 7 minutes away and it is another 10, not 5 minutes away from the school. Leaving the house 8 minutes earlier seems like it will be a great hardship indeed, but I know that is mostly the cold talking.

I may not write much for a while. My brain is tired.

3 comments:

  1. Hope you get better and write more soon! I'll be responding to your comment as soon as I can find time. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rest your brain and take care of your body as well.

    Situation here resolved, evidently in the child's favor.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be open for a little while, then I will be shutting them off. The blog will stay, but I do not want either to moderate comments or leave the blog available to spammers.