Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Owed to A Spell Checker

You may have seen this before:

Owed to A Spell Checker

Eye halve a spell checker
It came with my pea sea.
It plainly Marx four my revue
Miss steaks Eye kin knot sea.
Eye strikes a key and type a word
and weight four it two say
Weather eye is wrong oar write
It shows me strait a weigh.

As soon as a mist ache is maid
It nose bee fore two long
And eye can put the error rite
Its rare lea ever wrongs.
Eye has run this poem threw it
Eye am shore your pleased too no
Its letter perfect awl the weigh
My checker tolled me sew.

2 comments:

  1. That's two funny four words.

    Did ewe no Blogger spell check doesn't recognize the word blog?

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be open for a little while, then I will be shutting them off. The blog will stay, but I do not want either to moderate comments or leave the blog available to spammers.