Thursday, November 02, 2006

And the respites keep coming.

So last night I took Linda to the teen shelter.

This morning Miss E's new social worker called to see if I could take her next weekend. I said, sure.

Early this afternoon Evan's social worker and Miss E's new worker called to see if I could take another young woman, "Maria." Maria is well, between placements. Can they bring her over -- today?

"Sure."

"How long could she stay?"

"Until you bring Miss E."

Poor Maria is a bit overwhelmed. She is a petite young woman and a little nervous about being dropped off in this house full of boys. I think she will be okay though.

Next: silent treatment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be open for a little while, then I will be shutting them off. The blog will stay, but I do not want either to moderate comments or leave the blog available to spammers.