Sunday, September 02, 2007

Evan's blog

I know there are some mommies who send everyone over every time their children post, but I'm not like that. However, Evan today has written a post that will be particularly interesting to many of you.

He doesn't talk about it as deeply as I would want...I'm itching to ask him questions and get him to talk about it more.

How many faces do you present to the world? Do you feel that you present your real self to people when you first meet them? Those of you who are foster alum, and I know there are a couple of you out there, is it more difficult for you to present your real self?

And do you know who your real self is or do you sometimes feel like a collection of facades to be presented?

Thank you, and I'll take my response off the air --- I mean I'll read your comments at Evan's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be open for a little while, then I will be shutting them off. The blog will stay, but I do not want either to moderate comments or leave the blog available to spammers.