Thursday, September 06, 2007

Better day

Frankie and Brian both had better days today, though neither is singing with joy either.

I think they both will be fine.

I am swamped with work at the moment, although I hope it will let up soon...maybe in a week or two.

At the moment, Brian is doing his homework, Hubby is watching a movie, and Frankie has joined him -- wearing a semi-formal black gown.

Just another ordinary evening.

Added: Because Clover-Elf wants to know -- Frankie loves his new bras. Very much.

4 comments:

  1. A semi-formal gown?

    Someone needs to teach this kid how to dress!

    Glad to hear things are going at least a little better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:49 PM

    I know this is not menat to be funny really, but the mental image made me smile.

    I seem to have always had a vivid imagination and I can just picture it all too well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If Norma n Rockwell had been a PFLAG dad that might have been a scene he would have painted.

    I think it sounds great. Who says you can't dress up for a movie anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. frankie does love his little black dresses doesn't he? do you knit at all? i was wondering if you could make him a set of those breasts from that website you mentioned. that way he could afford boobs and world of war! he truly sounds like such an endearing child!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be open for a little while, then I will be shutting them off. The blog will stay, but I do not want either to moderate comments or leave the blog available to spammers.