Saturday, April 21, 2007

Responding to being tagged

So Amanda Fuzzy Pants tagged me. And now I must apparently give you a series of goals. When Amanda did gve her goals she divided them into personal goals and professional/financial goals.

Now I know that I'm not sharing any financial goals, and I don't want to talk about my job here any more than I already do, so I thought maybe I should intepret "professional" goals as having to do with being a foster parent, but the only goal I have there is "be calm while waiting" and that is not very interesting.

And then I remembered that someone recently pointed out to me that I have a tendency to over-think things, to which I responded that I had a doctorate in over-thinking, so what did he expect. But he was not wrong. So I am hereby deciding not to over-think and just let goals float to the top of my consciousness and write them down.

  1. Get the adorable, bleeping Shih Tzu house broken
  2. Clean the carpet
  3. Buy more of the stuff that you pour on dog p*ss when you adorable Shih Tzu is not yet completely housebroken
  4. Write the stupid newsletter and email out the minutes of the last two PFLAG business meeting
  5. End oppression and stop gobal warming
  6. Get my hair cut
  7. Go grocery shopping
  8. Catch up on my sleep
Now I believe I am supposed to tag someone else, but you can probably guess that I am not going to. What with scheduling a hair cut and ending oppression I just don't have time to figure out who to tag.

**I know, I said I would do the meme when I was not insane, but less insane seems to be all I am going to be able to get.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be open for a little while, then I will be shutting them off. The blog will stay, but I do not want either to moderate comments or leave the blog available to spammers.