Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Trouble Reading the Blog?

Yeah, me too, at least sometimes. I don't know what is going on and I haven't a clue how to fix it. I have found it happens with some of the other Blogger blogs I read.


I have found that using Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome instead of Internet Explorer helps.

I am also publishing full feeds, so you can read the entire post in Google Reader or Bloglines.

(BTW, I just started playing with Google Chrome. It is as fast as they claim it is. Really cool.)

2 comments:

  1. I love Chrome on my work computer -- can't wait for the Mac version. I still have to use FF a lot because of the plugins (the web developer ones) but Chrome is my browser-of-choice for not-work. Now why don't you come on over to WordPress and hang with the cool kids????

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weird thing is that I use blogspot too and have no problems with my blog. I can access your blog without problems, I just can't click on single posts for some reason. I mean I can click on them, but it tells me that that won't work. But firefox works, so now at last I can comment =) thanks to twitter, in a way ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be open for a little while, then I will be shutting them off. The blog will stay, but I do not want either to moderate comments or leave the blog available to spammers.