Saturday, June 13, 2009

Grades!

Well, Gary's grades anyway.


You know that you are a seasoned (i.e. worn down) parent when you open a report card, see two D's (3 C's, 1 B, and 1 A) and think, "Oh good, I don't have to take him to summer school."

A condition of his probation is getting C's or above in all his classes. That means the D's are probation violatons. His PO doesn't know about them but I doubt she will do anything. Theoretically she could make him spend a day or two at the detention center. I doubt she will. On the other hand it is highly unlikely that she will be able to get him off probation this summer like she was saying she would.

Still haven't received Brian's grades yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be open for a little while, then I will be shutting them off. The blog will stay, but I do not want either to moderate comments or leave the blog available to spammers.