Monday, June 15, 2009

boys in my house

Last night Andrew had a D&D party. It was like old times. Except that his bedroom is now on the main floor instead of the basement and this morning there are boys (okay, young men) sprawled over my living room furniture instead of all over the basement. One of them is in my chair at my work station. I made pancakes, but that did not wake them up. I've had the song "wake up little susie" in my head for DAYS. I'm wondering if I can put a You Tube Video on continuous play. Perhaps if we all play it at once. Ready?


One...two...three... CLICK




1 comment:

  1. I haven't been to a D&D party in ages. Of course you could give the warning that anyone sleeping in YOUR chair could be the star of a new "Wake up little Suzie" video for youtube? LOL That might convince them to at least keep your chair vacated!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be open for a little while, then I will be shutting them off. The blog will stay, but I do not want either to moderate comments or leave the blog available to spammers.