Monday, March 02, 2009

David and Carl

I still haven't heard from him.

From what I can patch together it appears that he moved out of the apartment with the nice, stable female friend and in with a boyfriend. Then he saw said boyfriend out with a sweet young thing, and moved out and is staying on the couch of yet another friend.

Sigh.

He is unlikely to call me until his life is settled, and I can respect that.

I hope it is sooner rather than later.

I also am not entirely certainly where Carl is living. He might be back at the sanctuary, or not. I haven't heard from him for a couple of months either.

Evan though still seems to be doing okay.

2 comments:

  1. Adult kids can be such a worry. Praying he is okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, have an adult daughter who is off doing her thing and finding her way in the world. She's responsible so I'm not worried about her safety but it sure would be nice to hear from her more often. She's starting to notice that her girlfriend has a drinking problem (she can't call it alcoholism yet) so she'll avoid me like the plague for a while. (I haven't said a peep.)

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be open for a little while, then I will be shutting them off. The blog will stay, but I do not want either to moderate comments or leave the blog available to spammers.