Saturday, March 15, 2008

More improvement for Mom

I called her this morning and she is home and sounds like her old self: no searching for, repeating, or twisting words around. She has some tests coming up and is on a new med, but she sounds really well.

I suggested that I could visit her in a few weeks or in the summer and she jumped on the summer. She really does like for us to visit as much as we can, just not right now. I mean, she's got that quilt frame up in the guest bedroom!

I have a busy day, but I wanted to let you know that she is sounding MUCH bettter -- and to thank all of you for your support!

6 comments:

  1. I am glad things are better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be so relieved! I'm glad to hear that she is doing better so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy that she is doing well! ~Kari

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy happy happy happy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful news! I'm sure you're both quite happy about how things went.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is amazing! What a blessing that you are seeing improvement so quickly. Yay! What a relief for you.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be open for a little while, then I will be shutting them off. The blog will stay, but I do not want either to moderate comments or leave the blog available to spammers.