Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Another Blogger

I know, you already have too many blogs to read, but it is my solemn, self-appointed duty to inform you of all new foster-related blogs that come to my attention (typically by the blogger in question commenting here).

You may have noticed our new commenter Eos. Her Blog is The Bumpy Road to Motherhood.

She just had an anxiety dream so you may want to run over and share your pre-placement nightmares with her.

By the way, I found something odd about the blog. When I tried to add it to Reader the usual way it didn't work (first time for that). I had to go to the bottom of the blog (main page!) and find the button for subscribing to the posts (atom). I used the url of the page that popped up and it worked fine.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:29 PM

    Thanks for sharing...I will have to check it out:-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be open for a little while, then I will be shutting them off. The blog will stay, but I do not want either to moderate comments or leave the blog available to spammers.