Thursday, February 28, 2008

Oh, good!

Okay, TOTALLY unrelated to anything foster care, but is all about my stress level.

One of the courses of the most senior member of the department didn't "make." Only one registered student showed up. That student will be given a choice of doing an independent study, but will be encouraged to take a different class. (He's not a major and doesn't really need this class.) Okay, now that is not really good news in itself.

HOWEVER, the faculty member in question said to me, the department chair, "What if instead of the course I take over writing the department self-study?"

I hear choirs of angels singing.

Please excuse me while I make an appointment with the dean to ask for an official course release for my department member.

2 comments:

  1. yay, now, if we can just get Sweet Alice out of the hospital all will be right with the world!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be open for a little while, then I will be shutting them off. The blog will stay, but I do not want either to moderate comments or leave the blog available to spammers.