Saturday, February 23, 2008

Another Respite

Mandy called yesterday. She got a call for an emergency placement which she wanted to accept, but she could only do that if she could find someplace for the girl to stay tonight while they were gone to a wedding. Just one night, and she doesn't know anything about her, will I take her.

I said yes.

It is just one night!

She'll need a blog name, particularly since I seem not to have got her real name. Let's see...we are up to "t". Anyone got suggestions for a "T" name?

While we are at it, maybe you can help me think of the next few names I will need for Mandy's girls. We will need u, v, w, x, y, and z. Not right away, of course, but eventually.

7 comments:

  1. Oh, I name my Sims in alpha order all the time. Talia, Ursula, Valentina, Willa, Xiomara, Yael, Zamora.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teddy? Tinkerbell? Tornado?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Theresa, Tia, Thea
    U is hard
    Violet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tarina
    Ursula
    Victoria
    Wendy
    Xia
    Yael
    Zandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Since you've already got the "T", I'll move on.

    U - Uma, Una, Unity

    V - Violet, Vanessa, Valerie, Veronica, Victoria, Verona, Veda, Vanna, Vera, Vesta

    W - Wilhelmina, Wanda, Wendy, Wilma, Winona, Whitley, Whitney, Wisteria, Wynne, Wallis, Winifred

    X - Xenia, Xaviera, Xandra

    Y - Yasmin, Yvette, Yoko, Yvonne, Yolanda (!), Yancey, Ynez

    Z - Zoe, Zelda, Zahara, Zinnia, Zita, Zora, Zizi, Zelma, Zia, ZsaZsa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ursula
    Vivi
    Willow
    Xenia
    Yaya
    Zelda

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be open for a little while, then I will be shutting them off. The blog will stay, but I do not want either to moderate comments or leave the blog available to spammers.