Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Hmm...

Evan admitted how tired he is, told me what a bad day he is having, so I was right about that. Not only has he been getting up really, really early, not getting enough sleep, having to spend his days in a training that is ridiculous, BUT he also had to call a lock smith to get him into his car after he locked in the keys.

Poor kid.

Still, he did that "Why do you want to know?" a couple more times. It does get annoying.

Later, I was sitting at my computer, working on my class web site and he came up and asked me what I was doing. Curious, I worked up a pretend little hostility and said, "Why do you want to know?"

He said, "You sound just like my mother."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be open for a little while, then I will be shutting them off. The blog will stay, but I do not want either to moderate comments or leave the blog available to spammers.