Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Gotta Go

I am about to leave town for a couple of days and even if I can get to the Internet and have time to read comments, I won't have time to write posts or respond. So...I'm not ignoring y'all.

I will say one thing...I think everyone who has commented on the recent posts is very dedicated to children. Most of the commenters have children. Our children have come to us by birth, adoption and foster care. And everything you all have written convinces me that you all love your children very much. If any one has felt judged or thought that I think they should feel guilty or view their family as less valuable, know that that was not intended.

2 comments:

  1. Personally, I've enjoyed the discussions. It's been very interesting reading people's thoughts and feelings on this obviously delicate subject. Thanks for making us all think, Yondalla. Enjoy your break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is one of the most intelligent conversations currently going on in the blogosphere on adoption and the complexities. Thanks Yondalla.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be open for a little while, then I will be shutting them off. The blog will stay, but I do not want either to moderate comments or leave the blog available to spammers.