Thursday, May 21, 2009

Oh...nevermind [update]

So I called my sister's cell phone.

"Hello."

"Hi. You got a minute?"

"Yeah, I got a minute."

"Wait. This is Nephew, right?"

"Yep. Mom gives me her cell phone all the time. I'm supposed to call her when I need to be picked up."

"But I wanted to talk to my sister," I said poutingly.

"You can talk to me," he says in a voice appropriate when speaking to pouting children and aunties.

"But I wanted to talk about my uterus!"

Long silence.

I wait.

"Um...you should talk to my mom."

___
That was yesterday. Today I called again. He answered the cell phone saying, "Hi Aunt Yondalla. This is Nephew. You don't have to tell me anything."

3 comments:

  1. This made me giggle madly. That's hilarious! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL this really made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor child. Scarred for life.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be open for a little while, then I will be shutting them off. The blog will stay, but I do not want either to moderate comments or leave the blog available to spammers.