Sunday, February 22, 2009

Meaning of Illness

Gary, "Man! I'm so sick. I haven't ever been this sick!"

Me, "You know, there is a theory that if kids don't feel safe they just can't let themselves get sick. So if they move into your house and get sick, it means they are safe."

Gary, "Well that makes sense. I mean, even from my perspective it makes sense."

Of course, moving in with an elementary school teacher who brings home every virus out there may play a role, but I prefer the feeling safe theory.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:14 AM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be open for a little while, then I will be shutting them off. The blog will stay, but I do not want either to moderate comments or leave the blog available to spammers.