Wednesday, June 25, 2008

About the blog roll

It's gone. The complete version anyway. It got too long and too difficult to keep up with. I am keeping the box the notification box. If you are on my reader in the category of "foster care related" then your posts will show up there. If you have such a blog let me know and I will add you. Even you know I know you or you have notified me ten times already. Unless you don't really want to be in the notification box.

Claudia has recently been posting half a dozen times a day. Now, there is nothing wrong with that. However, she was sometimes half of the notification box and I decided that just wasn't fair to the rest of you. She is on my new, tiny, old-fashioned blog roll. I might add a couple of other blogs there too.

4 comments:

  1. I promise I'm only doing two posts today. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if you read my blog or not, but I really enjoy reading yours. Thanks for writing!
    Sincerely,
    Maia
    maia-familytimes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you tried once but mine might be wonky...although considering how rarely I've been posting lately it might all be moot ;) - just wanted to say I'm glad you are not doing away w/ the list as I enjoy hitting a new one to read every now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Maia and Eos. The next time you post there should be a link in the notification box!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be open for a little while, then I will be shutting them off. The blog will stay, but I do not want either to moderate comments or leave the blog available to spammers.