I know that:
- He's straight.
- He's 15.
- He has never been in a foster home.
lived inwas sent to a state far away for treatment when he was 11.
- His step-mother would not allow him to move back in so he lived with a relative who got too sick to take care of him.
- So they moved him into a group home because there wasn't anywhere else for him to go.
- He acts older than his age.
- He really wants to live with a family.
Andrew and Brian are willing to follow up as long as I don't let it go too fast and I get lots and lots of information before we make a decision.
So we take our time here. No sudden moves. Perhaps it is good that I am recycling the Ann posts, shaking my head at how incredibly naive I was then.