Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Nora Speaks My Heart

Okay, I wasn't going to write more about politics, but see, I was just telling my husband that I HAD to stop reading the on-line newspapers. I just had to make myself stop following everything that anyone had to say. I have to take a break. I can't take it anymore, and yet I can't make myself stop.

There was a time when I adored admired Hillary Clinton. And it just hurts. I wanted to cry. But then I read this:

Nora Ephron, "Hooked on Hillary."

And she made me laugh, the way that only someone who really gets your pain can make you laugh.

And I needed that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be open for a little while, then I will be shutting them off. The blog will stay, but I do not want either to moderate comments or leave the blog available to spammers.