Wednesday, April 30, 2008

And just when I was really, really bored

I hit publish on the last post and checked my email. There's a new one and it starts like this:

Hi this is [name] from [agency] and I am approaching you about a possible placement. [The Family Devloper] suggested that email might be the best way to get in touch…so I am working on an intake and am wondering about your family as a placement option. This is a 15 year old boy...
Don't get all worked up. I don't know hardly anything about him.

5 comments:

  1. Wow. Don't worry--I'm not getting all worked up, just smiling a bit to myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you get a little happy rush when you get those calls/emails? Aaahh the possibilities of the unknown...

    ReplyDelete
  3. See, just when it gets incredibly boring, something has to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:41 PM

    HAHAHAHA! You asked for that one, chica.

    Corey, who will never complain about boredom now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nope, not getting worked up at all here but smiling at the "see what happens" when it happens in real life. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be open for a little while, then I will be shutting them off. The blog will stay, but I do not want either to moderate comments or leave the blog available to spammers.